Although a home inspection is not required when purchasing a home, it is highly recommended by all real estate experts. There is no other way to find major defects, hidden repairs and system inadequacies before the purchase is complete. Because the home is inspected by a neutral third party, a true assessment of the state of the property. The goal of an inspection is to document the property’s physical condition so it can be fairly and accurately valued in a real estate transaction. Buyers can get a real peace of mind when an inspection is complete on a property and feel that they have the most complete information to make the best financial decision.
10 Reasons Buyers Should Have a Home Inspection
- You will know the condition of the home before buying
- You will substantially reduces your buying risk
- You will have a greater peace of mind
- You will gain a wealth of information about the home from professionals
- You will get an unbiased look at the condition of the home
- You will learn how to keep up the home’s operating systems
- You will not have any unexpected surprises upon moving in
- You will be able to plan for discovered repairs and upgrades
- You will save money in not making unforeseen repairs
- You will be able to cancel the contract if the inspection reveals any problems
Which Nashville Home Inspectors Should I Use?
Although ultimately you should find a home inspector that you like and trust, it does help to investigate recommendations from professionals who have experience in the industry. We recommend that you search the NACHI database and the ASHI database for names and contact information for home inspectors in the Nashville area.
We’d like to recommend Janice and Al Ruhs from The World Inspection Network, located in Green Hills. They are dedicated to providing professional inspections to residential and commercial clients throughout Nashville and Middle Tennessee. Clients have had great success with Janice and Al Ruhs, and find them to be honest, reliable and fast.
Janice and Al Ruhs promise to use their skills and knowledge to create fair and unbiased inspection reports for homeowners. They are trained to accurately determine the condition of the home and they have perfected their communication skills to prepare a comprehensive report for the client. They exceed the national standards form organizations such as the American Society for Home Inspection (ASHI) and the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI). With an impressive combined 50 years of experience in inspecting homes in Nashville , they are definitely the home inspectors that we recommend.
Janice & Al Ruhs Phone: 615-874-1345 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions to Ask Your Nashville Home Inspector
or Home Inspection Company
- How many years have they been in business in Nashville?
- Are they properly licensed?
- What kind of special training or certification do they have?
- Do they carry errors and omissions (E&O) insurance?
- What about the home inspector's background?
- What type of continuing educational programs does the home inspector engage in to learn about current issues?
- What awards have they won?
- What type of home inspection services do they perform, a structural or an extended full home inspection?
- What exactly do they inspect and what are their inspection methods?
- How long does an onsite home inspection last?
- Is a carbon monoxide screening included with the standard service?
- How is their home inspection company different from others in Nashville?
- Can I attend the inspection and can it be scheduled around my needs?
- How long does it take to complete the inspection report?
- How quickly can I get the home inspection report?
- In what form will the home reports come to me?
- Is there any follow-up service that occurs after the home inspection?
- Does the company perform other inspections such as Pest, Pool, Hot Tub, Septic and Radon inspections?
- Do they meet the minimum standards established by a national organization or home inspection association?
The Cindy Jasper HummerHomes Team is ready to help you buy or sell your Middle Tennessee home. We bring more than 12 years of experience to work for you, and our success rate is proven with more than $120 million in closed sales. We specialize in Nashville Real Estate including Belle Meade Real Estate , Brentwood Real Estate , Cool Springs Real Estate Franklin Real Estate , Green Hills Real Estate , and of course Nashville . Contact the Cindy Jasper HummerHomes Team today.